Annual surveys are required to provide information about occupant satisfaction with project’s design, programs and operations. Survey findings may be used to support health initiatives and enhance occupant experience.
- There is no minimum or maximum number of questions required; however, be aware that long surveys have a negative effect on response rate.
- When providing surveys, ensure that the number of responses meet the required response rate, as per the strategy requirements.
- Response rates are calculated: number of survey responses ➗number of regular occupants.
- Official statement.
- Required response rate.
- Survey questions.
- Summary of required findings.
Guidance and Insights
- Commuter Surveys may be presented as separate documents or as part of an Occupant Satisfaction Survey.
- The summary of required findings and the required response rate may be presented as separate documents or as part of an official statement.
Sample Documentation for Surveys (Official Statement)
WP Strategy 2.2: Conduct an occupant survey for regular occupants
Sample Documentation for Surveys (Questions and Summary of Required Findings)