Share Ambient Air Quality testing results with occupants
Rationale: Sharing air quality testing results increases transparency, environmental awareness, and encourages improvement in air quality over time by creating enhanced accountability, contributing to reduced risk of respiratory conditions, and transmission of airborne pathogens.
Demonstrate compliance with one of the options below:
Option 1 - Air Quality Assessment Results (Full Credit):
To achieve full credit, demonstrate compliance with all of the following requirements:
- Share air quality assessment results with all occupants within the project.
Testing or monitoring metrics and results do not need to meet the required thresholds of the Ambient Air Quality Testing strategy to comply with this strategy.
- Share results through one of the following methods:
- a digital platform, such as a website, digital application, or display screen in common areas
- annual communication material, such as notification emails or newsletters.
Option 2 - Optimal Air Quality Educational Material (Partial Credit):
The project may achieve partial credit by demonstrating compliance with all of the following requirements:
- Share educational material on the benefits of optimal air quality with all occupants within the project.
- Update the educational material annually.
- Share educational material through one of the following methods:
- digital communication, such as a website, digital application, or email notifications
- on-site displays, such as posters or a display at a location that is regularly visible to all occupants.
Types of compliance documentation required:
- Certified statements